Welcome to the Pokémon Circle. This is a forum where you can challenge our own gym leaders and selected E4. Feel free to register an account and be a part of this community.

CalendarSearchPokémon CircleHomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in

Is anyone out there? I have an offer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NintendoDan64

NintendoDan64

Is anyone out there? I have an offer Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone out there? I have an offer   Is anyone out there? I have an offer Pokeball_smallTue Jan 15, 2019 1:39 am

Hey guys! Dan here if you remember me, but for those who don't know me I'm one of the old members here and (former) e4 member. I'm offering all who find this post to come join my Discord server. Whether you're an old vet of the forum or a new member that never got to talk to anyone before we kinda died off, you're more than welcomed to join! I, unfortunately, can't post a link to the server directly anymore due to bot invasion to the server and trying to remove all links to the server, but if you are interested to do message me on discord at NintendoDan64#9820 and I'll link you from there. The server isn't only about pokemon, however, we have a wide variety of members who enjoy a lot of games/media, such as Monster Hunter, Smash Bros, and more, as well a lot of old-time members such as BlackCharizard, EclipseDarkz, Neko, and even NightOwl the previous owner of this forum are there. We hope to see you soon! 
  :Meta:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is anyone out there? I have an offer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News :: News (show's on the portal)-
Jump to: